There are as many reasons for seeking a coach as there are clients and coaches. Some typical reasons include:
• To become better organized.
• To get the unimportant but time-consuming trivia out of the way so as to focus more time and energy onwhat is truly important .
• To develop the self-presentation skills that allow a job well done to be better noticed and appreciated by supervisors and others in the work hierarchy.
• To develop better “road maps” at important choice-points in the client’s life.
• To get a source of confidential support through times of turmoil and transition.
• To access an objective view and wider perspective upon life. Feedback from someone who can be objective about you and your life may present a different and unbiased view from the one you have grown up with.
• To focus on spiritual growth, if that is your interest. For some, spiritual growth is seen as the ultimate success strategy.
• To obtain help in surviving office politics and in improving relationships with colleagues. (Often, for these people, the key to success is learning clear and honest communication skills. )
When you hire a coach you are not giving up control of your life, you are taking control. Effective coaches work with you to develop your decision-making abilities, to find the answers that are within your, and to help you to take control of your own life.
When was the last time you got 30 FREE minutes to talk about YOU and only you? Give yourself the gift of a half-hour of free coaching by phone, with the focus being entirely on YOU, on your dreams and how to attain them, on your obstacles and how to overcome them. My promise to you: No sales pitch, no obligation, no pesky follow-ups. To request your free coaching call now, click here.